Name: Manita Sathianchokwisan
Nick Name: Fresh
Date of birth: 13/03/2004
Education: Ramkhamhaeng Advent International school going to high school Grade 9
- Thailand Challenge Cup 2nd runner-up
- 9-10 December 2016 SEA AGE GROUP 40th silver medal in freestyle 50 meters in Thailand.
- 16-26 March 2017 National Youth Sports 1 gold medal in freestyle 50 meters and 1 silver in freestyle 100 meters.
- 1-5 April 2017 Thailand Championship 1st Runner-up (broke the record of Thailand in Group 3 Freestyle 50 meters)
- 20-30 June 2017 The national sport has a silver medal in the free 50 meter freestyle and a bronze medal in the 100 meter freestyle (broke the record of Thailand in the freestyle group of 50 meters).
- Asian school game between 17th – 19th July, 2560 Singapore
Get one free 50m freestyle and 4X200m freestyle relay.
- Asian Age Group from 8th to 16th September, 2560, Uzbekistan
Get 1 silver medal from a 2 x copper medley of 4 x 100 and 4 x 200 meter freestyle swings.
- Southeast Asian Swimming Championships Brunei Darussalam
From 10 to 12 November 2016
Two gold medals from freestyle 50m and 100m freestyle 1 gold medley, 4 x 100m medley and 1 silver medal from 4x100m freestyle relay and 1 silver medal from freestyle 4 x 100m freestyle. 200 meters (broke the record of Thailand in the group of 3 freestyle 50 meters and freestyle 100 meters)
- Tokyo Swimming Swimming Championships Invitation Swim Meet 2017 1 gold medal from freestyle 50 meters and 1 gold from freestyle 100 meters (broke the record of Thailand in the group of 3 freestyle 50 meters and freestyle 100 meters. )** By the year 2017, “fresh” can break the record in Thailand in freestyle 50 meters and freestyle 100 meters to total of 8 times.
- National Youth Sports has 2 gold
- In July, the Southeast Asian Swimming Championships in Flip Flops
- Now is the chance of Thailand to visit the Asian Game in August in Indonesia.
What can we help you find ?