RAIS Celebrates Health and Spiritual Emphasis Week
The Bible Department together with the school Heath Clinic has organized this year’s Health and Spiritual Emphasis Week from September 14th to 18th with a theme SWATS which is an acronym for:
- S earch for knowledge – health laws like food, sleep, activity, hobby and relationship
- W atch out for law breakers – viruses, bad habits, sin
- A im for the best possible – have the right priorities – ‘seek God first’
- T est what works for you – every person is different – personal effort and faith needed
- S tart today – ‘today is the day’
The Health and Spiritual Emphasis Week gave us the opportunity to understand ourselves and what makes us healthy. At the same time, it led us to our Creator who sustains us.