The digital SAT is here!
RAIS is an SAT accredited testing center in Bangkok for Sunday test takers. Due to religious belief, those who planned and are interested in a way to conveniently take your SUNDAY SAT exam, please see the details below.
Test Center Name: Ramkhamhaeng Advent International School
Center Address: 1 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 119, Huamark, Bangkapi, Bangkok, 10240 Thailand.
Test Center #: 71122 (note: Sunday test Center number do not appear on SAT website)
For test dates and deadlines please check this link:
How to Register?
Online Registration (for Saturday Schedule) open the link below:
Online Registration (for Sunday test schedule) open the link below:
Digital Suite Assessment information:
Sunday test takers should provide a clergy letter attached to the application
please contact Guidance Department @ 02-370-0316-7 extension 262, 324.
For inquiries, please contact:
Sunday SAT test Guidelines
Before the test Day( familiarize the following)
● Bluebook testing application as well as the approved devices and operating system requirements.
● Details on borrowing a device if one isn’t available to you.
● Bluebook must be installed before test day. Students should install Bluebook on their device and complete exam setup before test day.
● Acceptable devices: Mac and Windows devices, iPads, and school-managed Chromebooks.
● Ensure that the device you plan to use on test day meets the required specifications.
● Familiarize the test day rules and procedures at
On the test Day
7:15 a.m.: Arrive at the test center to check the functionality of the device.
7:45 a.m.: Test center doors open to students.
8: 00 a.m.: Test center doors close.
8:15–8:30 a.m.: Testing starts.
● We encourage wearing a mask for health and safety reasons.
● Check your name on the bulletin posted at the entrance of the testing area.
● Proceed to the help room and present your ID for verification and prepare your testing device for checking.
● Test takers must wait at the designated waiting area for further instructions.