Employment Opportunities At RAIS
Employment Opportunities at RAIS
Praise God, RAIs enrolment is increasing. Additional teachers are needed. Some teachers have retired and left having given long years of service at RAIS.
Full-time work vacancies are available to start work from 1st of August 2023 for the Academic year (2023-2024).
Elementary Guidance Counselor
- Have a Master’s degree in Guidance and Counseling.
- Be able to do behavioral, academic, aptitude and career counseling.
- Be able to bridge between students, teachers and parents.
- Maintain student records.
- Be able to make referrals to needed sources and agencies.
- Be able to identify and address issues that interfere with students studies.
Maths Teacher for Elementary & High School
- Should have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Maths.
- Should be able to teach Maths in the elementary school or in High School.
- Should be able to follow CCSS for Maths.
- Have at least two years of teaching experience.
NES English Teacher for Elementary School
- Should have a Bachelor’s degree, having English Language as major.
- Able to follow CCSS curriculum for English Language Arts classes.
- Teaching experience is a taken into consideration.
NES Physical Science Teacher for High School
- Should have a Bachelor’s degree/ Master degree in Physical Science
- Should be able to teach Science in High School.
- Should be able to follow NGSS Science curriculum.
- Have at least three years of teaching experience
Traditional Art Teacher
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience teaching Art classes.
- Must have the ability to do paintings using traditional art including mural paintings.
- Ability to plan and organize art exhibitions and programs.
- Have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Be familiar with Adobe applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, Dreamweaver and Animate).
- Creativity and imagination.
- Be able to manage online platforms such as Google Classroom, Microsoft Teams and Zoom.
Values Education (Bible) Teacher
- Should have a bachelor’s degree in Religious Philosophy/Theology.
- He/she should be a Seventh-day Adventist.
- Advantage to be a Master Guide with experience in conducting Adventist youth activities and camps.
- At least two years of teaching experience.
APPLY IMMEDIATELY: Teacher interviews are in progress.
Interested candidates, please send resume, or fill up the application form with a scanned photograph to HRD Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org