The school year is divided into 2 terms
|First Semester||Second Semester|
|August – December||January – May|
School Hours : Monday to Friday
|Nursery – Kindergarten 3||Grade 1 – 12|
8:00 a.m. – 2:40 p.m.
7:30 a.m. – 2:40 p.m.
*Date and time are subject to change without notice.
Monday to Thursday:
7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
A one-time application fee is charged to each student. This must be paid before the application process begins and is non-refundable.
Documents needed for registration
The following documents should be submitted to the Registrar’s Office:
- Completed and signed application form
- Copy of passport or birth certificate of the student
- Copy of residence certificate (Thai students only)
- 3 passport size photos of student (Size 1 x 1 inch)
- 2 passport size photos of father and mother (Size 1 x 1 inch)
- Copy of passport or Thai National Identification Card of father and mother
- Previous school records (Report Cards, Official Transcripts, Recommendation Letter)
- Health records and Vaccination book
All fees will not be pro-rated for late enrollment.