Students must be physically, mentally, emotionally, and socially ready for school.
Age Requirements of Applicants
The following age requirements must be met before enrollment.
- Nursery student must be at least 2 years of age.
- K 1 students must be at least 3 years of age.
- K 2 students must be at least 4 years of age.
- K 3 students must be at least 5 years of age.
- Grade 1 students must be at least 6 years of age.
Any request for exceptions to these regulations should be made in writing to the school’s Academic Committee.
A student who wishes to apply at RAIS should take the following steps.
1. Visit the school to view the facilities.
2. Purchase an application form.
3. This is non-refundable. Submit a completed application form in addition to the following documents at the registrar’s office:
3.1 A copy of the student’s birth certificate and a copy of passport or identification card (If any).
3.2 A copy of household registration.
3.3 (3 pieces) Photo of the student (3 x 4 cm. / The background should be white or blue).
3.4 (2 pieces) Photo of each parent (3 x 4 cm. / The background should be white or blue).
3.5 Copies of both parents’s passports or identification cards.
3.6 Previous school records must be an official Transcript school records and Recommendation letters.
3.7 Health records (signed by a certified physician) and vaccination certificate.
4. Make an appointment for an admission/placement test.
5. Take the necessary test to determine placement.
Students who need to enrich English language will be placed in the EFL program.
Online application will be available upon request. LINE ID: pr_rais
Students who are accepted should follow these steps for enrollment:
- Register on the designated dates at the registrar’s office.
- Present the Tuition and Fee form to the Public Relations officer at the Information Center and receive student’s ID to make the payment.
- Pay the school fees at the cashier’s office or finance office. (For further information on payment options, please refer to Educational Fees.)
- Purchase school uniforms and school supplies from the school store.
- Collect required textbooks from the bookroom.
Grade placement for any student entering RAIS is based on the school’s evaluation of the student’s educational background and competency in English. Placement may be reviewed.
Both written and oral tests are conducted only in English. Determining the applicant’s proficiency in the English language is based on:
English Language Skills
- Problem solving
- Word problems
Transcripts and Letters of Recommendation
Students requiring transcripts and letters of recommendation must do the following:
- Obtain the form from the Registrar’s Office.
- Fill in the form and submit the request to the Registrar’s Office.
- Collect the transcript/letter from the registrar’s office after three working days.
- If three or more copies of transcripts/letters requested from the Registrar, a fee will be charged.
( For more information, please contact the Registrar’s Office at 02-3700316-7, ext. 106, 107.)