Community Service Club
Serve one another humbly in LOVE.
RAIS Community Service Club was created by the students with the aim to establish a better world by starting with the smallest step. The objectives are to develop in our students a strong social and moral responsibility to the school, community, and the nation, to develop in our students a strong social and moral responsibility and to provide opportunities for students to learn beyond the classroom.
- Facilitate fundraising activities to provide monetary and goods to donate to orphanage, hospital, community, and institution that need help.
- Participate in community service through clean up drive.
- Visit facilities and organization that provides learning experiences for students to develop social and moral responsibility.
COMMUNITY SERVICE CLUB ADVISERs for School Year 2022-2023
- Ricardo Go – Grade 10 Teacher
- Princess Blaire Gil – MS Counselor