Preschool – Nursery to Kindergarten 3
The Nursery and Kindergarten programs at RAIS offer a quality educational program to inspire a love for learning by providing a caring, thoughtful, and nurturing environment.
RAIS faculty use their knowledge, experience, creativity, and skills to bring the curriculum alive in the classroom, empower our students to actively engage in meaningful learning, and provide a setting that respects each of our student’s needs, their wellbeing and safety.
Our preschool activities promote students to foster creativity, independence, social confidence, and building strong relationships with peers, faculty, and staff.
Furthermore, RAIS provides a unique physical environment which is a major component that provides opportunities for independent exploration and learning. Facilities include bright and cheerful classrooms, indoor and outdoor play areas, a ball house, a dining hall, a health clinic, and an auditorium.
The goal of Preschool is to provide all the skills necessary for students to confidently move up from the preschool into elementary school.
PS At a Glance:
- The school day runs from 8:00 am – 2:40 pm (M-W) and 2:05 pm (Th-F)
- Flag Line Up begins 8:15 am every school day.
- Break time: 9:05- 9:20 am
- Lunch time: 11:05-11:50 am
- Lunch is served daily for our students at the dining hall.
- Weekly lunch menu is posted on the school website.
- Naptime for K1-2: 11:50 am -1:15 pm
- K3 Play Time: 11:50 am – 1:15 pm
- Preschool Classes
- Science, Math, Social Studies, Bible, English Language Arts, Circle Time, Thai Language, Chinese (K2-K3), Physical Education, Art, Music, Computer, Free Play