I HAVE AN INQUIRY
Please fill in the form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Articulate effectively and use creative language in spoken and written communication.
- Use various sources of technology and utilize technical terms in different fields of study.
- Listen and understand spoken information.
- Perform for others meaningfully.
- Critically evaluate significant concepts within a given situation.
- Apply problem solving skills in real life situations.
- Create and invent.
- Set and achieve personal and collective goals.
- Be responsible for personal actions.
- Be cooperative.
- Make objective decisions based on sound Christian/moral principles.
- Respect culturally diverse ideas.
- Use appropriate etiquette.
- Live and let others live a healthy lifestyle.
- Care and help others care for the environment.
- Present oneself in a modest, dignified, and appropriate manner.
- Be individuals with sound mind, body, and spirit.
this my home
It is great school